- Howard. Acute pulmonary embolism. Clin Med 2019;19:243-247
- Aissaoui. What’s new in severe pulmonary embolism? Intensive Care Med 2018;epublished June 15th
- Meyer. Recent advances in the management of pulmonary embolism: focus on the critically ill patients. Annals of Intensive Care 2016;6:19
- Condliffe. Management dilemmas in acute pulmonary embolism. Thorax 2013;epublished December 16th
- Belohlávek. Pulmonary embolism, part I: Epidemiology, risk factors and risk stratification, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis and nonthrombotic pulmonary embolism. Clin Cardiol 2013;18(2):129-138
- Belohlávek. Pulmonary embolism, part II: Management. Exp Clin Cardiol 2013;18(2):139–147
- Zhu. Clinical Value of Ultrasonography in Diagnosis of Pulmonary Embolism in Critically Ill Patients. J Transl Int Med 2017;5(4):200–204
- Aghajanzadeh. Imaging techniques for the diagnosis of pulmonary embolism. Reports in Medical Imaging 2010;2010(3):129-139
- Wittram. CT angiography of pulmonary embolism: diagnostic criteria and causes of misdiagnosis. Radiographics. 2004 Sep-Oct;24(5):1219-38.
- Han. Thrombotic and nonthrombotic pulmonary arterial embolism: spectrum of imaging findings. Radiographics. 2003 Nov-Dec;23(6):1521-39.
- Chowdhury. Consideration for thrombolysis for significant pulmonary embolism in haemodynamically stable patients—is it time for a rethink? J Emerg Crit Care Med 2019;3:53
- Pilarski. Use of Fibrinolysis in Acute Pulmonary Embolism. Curr Emerg Hosp Med Rep 2014;2:91–96
- Rawal. Is there an optimal “door to cath time” in the treatment of acute pulmonary embolism with catheter-directed thrombolysis? Ann Transl Med 2019;7(17):419
- Mangi. Ultrasound Assisted Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis of Acute Pulmonary Embolism: A Review of Current Literature. Cureus 2017;9(7):e1492