December 4th to 10th 2017
- Ouellette. Liberation From Mechanical Ventilation in Critically Ill Adults: An Official American College of Chest Physicians/American Thoracic Society Clinical Practice Guideline: Inspiratory Pressure Augmentation During Spontaneous Breathing Trials, Protocols Minimizing Sedation, and Noninvasive Ventilation Immediately After Extubation. Chest 2017;151(1):166-180
- Official ERS/ATS clinical practice guidelines: noninvasive ventilation for acute respiratory failure. European Respiratory Journal 2017;50(2):1602426
- Frat. High-flow nasal oxygen therapy and noninvasive ventilation in the management of acute hypoxemic respiratory failure. Ann Transl Med 2017;5(14):297
- Girault. Preventive post-extubation high-flow nasal oxygen therapy versus non-invasive ventilation: a substitutive or a complementary ventilatory strategy? Ann Transl Med 2017;5(6):146.
- Thille. The decision to extubate in the intensive care unit. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2013;187(12):1294-302
- Frutos-Vivar. Weaning from mechanical ventilation: why are we still looking for alternative methods? Med Intensiva 2013;37(9):605-17