Top Critical Care Neuromuscular Studies
- Kress. Daily interruption of sedative infusions in critically ill patients undergoing mechanical ventilation. N Engl J Med 2000;342:1471-7
- Girard. Efficacy and safety of a paired sedation and ventilator weaning protocol for mechanically ventilated patients in intensive care (Awakening and Breathing Controlled trial): a randomised controlled trial). Lancet
- Allen. Cerebral Arterial Spasm – A Controlled Trial of Nimodipine in Patients with Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. N Engl J Med 1983; 308:619-624(abstract)
- Schweickert. Early physical and occupational therapy in mechanically ventilated, critically ill patients: A randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2009; 373:1874–1882
- Strøm. A protocol of no sedation for critically ill patients receiving mechanical ventilation: a randomised trial. Lancet 2010;375(9713):475-480
- Jakob. Dexmedetomidine vs Midazolam or Propofol for Sedation During Prolonged Mechanical Ventilation: Two Randomized Controlled Trials. JAMA 2012;307(11):1151-1160
- Vahedi. Early decompressive surgery in malignant infarction of the middle cerebral artery: a pooled analysis of three randomised controlled trials. Lancet Neurol 2007;6(3):215–22.
- Jüttler. Decompressive Surgery for the Treatment of Malignant Infarction of the Middle Cerebral Artery (DESTINY). A Randomized, Controlled Trial. Stroke 2007;38:2518
- Pandharipande. Effect of sedation with dexmedetomidine versus lorazepam on acute brain dysfunction in mechanically ventilated patients: the MENDS randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2007;298:2644-53.