Major Studies on Sepsis Epidemiology
- Seymour. Derivation, Validation, and Potential Treatment Implications of Novel Clinical Phenotypes for Sepsis. JAMA 2019;epublished May 19th
- Seymour. Time to Treatment and Mortality during Mandated Emergency Care for Sepsis. N Engl J Med 2017;epublished May 21st
- Kaukonen. Mortality Related to Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock Among Critically Ill Patients in Australia and New Zealand, 2000-2012. JAMA 2014;epublished March 18th
- Vincent. International Study of the Prevalence and Outcomes of Infection in Intensive Care Units (EPIC II). JAMA. 2009;302(21):2323-2329
- Martin. The epidemiology of sepsis in the United States from 1979 through 2000. N Engl J Med 2003, 348:1546-1554.
- Vincent. Sepsis in European intensive care units: Results of the SOAP study. Crit Care Med 2006;34(2):344-353 (abstract)
- Vincent. The prevalence of nosocomial infection in intensive care units in Europe. Results of the European Prevalence of Infection in Intensive Care (EPIC) Study. EPIC International Advisory Committee. JAMA 1995;274(8):639-644. (abstract)