#CCR19 Terms & Conditions
Please read and agree to the terms and conditions for the Critical Care Reviews Meeting 2019. If you do not agree with these you will not be able to proceed with registration.
We Require your Information for Several Reasons:
- to guide the development of future editions of the meeting
- to facilitate CPD accreditation for the event
- to demonstrate to our sponsors they are reaching their target audience
- to re-issue attendance certificates should you misplace yours or answer other questions you may have
Sharing of your Personal Details
- we will handle your information in a confidential manner, but may share it as outlined below
- we may be required to submit a recod of attendance to our CPD accrediting body, the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- it is standard practice at medical conferences to share the delegate list with the meeting sponsors; this information would include name, grade, speciality, institution and country
- all talks are recorded and placed online for educational purposes. You may be shown in these videos as part of the general audience. Our sponsors may also request use of our footage for commercial reasons.
- As your registration involves a financial transaction we are required to retain a record of this independent of your "right to be forgotten" under the European General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
- A full refund will be provided if cancellation is made by November 1st
- A 75% refund will be provided if cancellation is made by December 1st
- A 50% refund will be provided if cancellation is made by December 31st
- No refund will be available if cancellation is made on or after January 1st
- Cancellation can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting your paypal receipt number.
Changes to this Policy
July 4th 2018:
The line "all talks are recorded and placed online for educational purposes. You may be shown in these videos as part of the general audience. Our sponsors may also request use of our footage for commercial reasons" was added to the "Sharing of your Personal Details" section to reflect that your image, as captured as part of the general audience at the meeting, is also subject to GDPR.
Tags: Terms & Conditions