#CCR21 Terms & Conditions
Please read and agree to the terms and conditions for the Critical Care Reviews Meeting 2021. If you do not agree with these you will not be able to proceed with registration.
As trials and talks are continuously added throughout 2020, the programme for CCR21 will only be finalised a short period before the meeting is held. Choice of a one day or two registration thus risks a talk or trial presentation you would like to see being held on a day you have not registered for. We are unable to swap one and two day registrations.
We Require your Information for Several Reasons:
- to guide the development of future editions of the meeting
- to facilitate CPD accreditation for the event
- to demonstrate to our sponsors they are reaching their target audience
- to re-issue attendance certificates should you misplace yours or answer other questions you may have
Sharing of your Personal Details
- we will handle your information in a confidential manner, but may share it as outlined below
- we may be required to submit a recod of attendance to our CPD accrediting body, the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- it is standard practice at medical conferences to share the delegate list with the meeting sponsors; this information would include name, grade, speciality, institution and country
- all talks are recorded and placed online for educational purposes. You may be shown in these videos as a meeting delegate, asking a question or being involved in discussions. Our sponsors may also request use of our footage for commercial reasons. Due to the high profile nature of the trials we feature, footage may also be used by news outlets or documentaries. We may also be approached by other TV or media groups and reserve the right to grant permission for use ue of our footage.
- As your registration involves a financial transaction we are required to retain a record of this independent of your "right to be forgotten" under the European General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
- A full refund will be provided if cancellation is made by November 1st
- A 75% refund will be provided if cancellation is made by December 1st
- A 50% refund will be provided if cancellation is made by December 31st
- No refund will be available if cancellation is made on or after January 1st
- Cancellation can be made by emailing email@example.com and quoting your paypal receipt number.
Tags: Terms & Conditions