Topic of the Week
October 27th to November 2nd
- Caricato. Echography in brain imaging in intensive care unit: State of the art. World J Radiol 2014;6(9):636-642
- Rosenthal. The Utility of EEG, SSEP, and Other Neurophysiologic Tools to Guide Neurocritical Care. Neurotherapeutics 2012;9:24–36
- Naqvi. Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound: A Review of the Physical Principles and Major Applications in Critical Care. Int J Vasc Med 2013;2013:629378
- Ghosh. Cerebral Near-Infrared Spectroscopy in Adults: A Work in Progress. Anesth Analg 2012;115(6):1373–1383
- Kirkman. Intracranial pressure monitoring, cerebral perfusion pressure estimation, and ICP/CPP-guided therapy: a standard of care or optional extra after brain injury?