This Week's Papers
July 9th to July 15th
This week's topic is Imaging
- Hariharan. Potential Adverse Ultrasound-related Biological Effects: A Critical Review. Anesthesiology 2011;115(5):1109-1124
- Formica. Biological effects of exposure to magnetic resonance imaging: an overview. BioMedical Engineering OnLine 2004, 3:11
- Khan AN, Al-Jahdali H, Al-Ghanem S, Gouda A. Reading chest radiographs in the critically ill (Part I): Normal chest radiographic appearance, instrumentation and complications from instrumentation. Ann Thorac Med 2009;4:75-87
- Khan. Reading chest radiographs in the critically ill (Part II): Radiography of lung pathologies common in the ICU patient.Ann Thorac Med. 2009 Jul–Sep; 4(3): 149–157.
- Tsalafoutas. Patient dose considerations in computed tomography examinations. World J Radiology 2010;28(7):262-268